December 05, 2005

....has a Massive dick

Whoa whoa...This weekend turned into alot more than I thought it would be.

So I headed up to Akl with Steven on thursday for the Motorhead concert which was on that night, the concert was super good, Lemmy didn't let me down, and Luke enjoyed it so much that he talked about going to the Cold By Winter/Kitch/Scarlit Streetwise/Tomorrow Comes Silent gig that was on the following Friday night.

We woke up on thursday, with buzing ears still (Note, this was my first show/concert/gig ever) and mucked around for a bit, had a wee ride at Vic and more a less chilled all day.

Around 4ish george, louis & adam showed up at Vic and it was decided that:


Adam


George


luke and Steven

And I would head off to get intoxicated at the park around the corner from Lukes house then walk down to the show...after about 2 drinks each, some people were drunk...others wern't.
Adam managed to pick up a mean box on the way down, George thrashed the box aswell, Adam even showed it off to McDs...awesome.

The show was pretty rad, met a few peps, saw everyone get loose and even Haimona, Mike D and tripe6 Mike made an appearence to nod heads at the back of the room well Luke steven george ran rampant up front, Adam took the early taxi home and we all walked across the Motorway home.

Next day woke up at Lukes, most with sore necks and headed down to vic to meet up with a couple of peps, Paul was down there to grab some last bits of footy for an edit which should be out sometime next year and everyone seemed to have a pretty mellow ride.


Pommy Mark was rippin', Invert at Vic. (Photo: Luke)


Mark(eWok) learnt how to turn down apparently.

Oh yeah, there was an EXTREME scooter rider there, who was bustin' so much stuff.


I think Mike sum's it up the best by saying "I don't know weather to laugh or cry...but I think I'm gonna laugh" (Photo: Adam)

From here we headed out to the trails which were featured in an update a wee while ago, the trail dudes have been digging and just keep on making new stuff, there was a new hip, new 6 pack, bigger step up and another line new from when I was there last.


Mike, yes he got that shit flat, yes I cannot take pictures.


Mark, Three six tee good and proper.

We headed to Wendy's then back to George & Louis' house for the night, which ended up being pretty mellow, which is always good, Louis, adam, steven, jess & I popped around to Marks for a couple of drinks, in the end it was just Louis & I there...but it was a jolly good time of course.

Thanks Mark!

errrr, and Bill for getting in the way.

On sunday we woke up headed to the bakery where Adam once again entertained us all...you know what I'm talking about.

We headed to Devo for a quick-ish ride..theres a couple pictures from here...but I'll pester Luke into doing an update and he can use them.

We then headed out to the trails, where a wee 'jam' had been 'organised' about 20 people turned up, drunk Bavarrrrrra(Fred says roll the R), rode bicycles and harassed Luke jeans.


Mike, styling through.


Liam, getting Xtreme.


BBQ anyone?

After the trails we stopped in an Lukes for the night then headed home to Rotorua on Monday, which just so happen's to be today, oh yeah, Luke is here for a few days...fuck knows why he came to this shithole.

Rumor Mill
This is a new section which I am bringing in this update, it may be the first, it may also be the last but either way, read on.

Louis Bolter has swapped his bike for a skateboard:


The kid in question.


Louis Bolter, the BMXer? can't be.


Juding by that smile we may have seen the last of Louis in BMX.


Geroge was spotted in this shot at a...errr...what looks to be a Mudvayne concert? the boy finnaly got some taste in music.

Now this final bit of news which has been submitted to me I find very hard to belive, Luke Manson has apparently started listening to, and liking a band other than Slayer . . .don't quote me on this, its just what I've heard.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Since I have random photos floating around I'm gonna bung them on here:









This update was boring as I am bored writing it, hah.

I'll leave you with a pictures of Luke taking care of his second life...myspizzzzle!


-ryan

BRING FORTH THE HATE BRIGADE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice black and white of the bikes...wut is your myspace name anyway?